About the Account History
The Account History is used to track all the transactions (payments, scheduled workouts, cancelations and adjustments) for workouts purchased on the Hello Workout platform.
The column for Credit Changes reflects the change for the type of transaction captured.
The Credits Remaining column reflects the number of credits remaining to be used. If the balance in the Credits Remaining is greater than 0, the credit balance available will be reflected under the Main Menu for each fitness partner.
The Account History is designed to keep both Fitness Partners and their clients (member users) on the same page. Specifically:
- Credit Changes: Payments (increase), Scheduled Workouts (decrease) the Credits Remaining balance.
- Credit Changes that increase the balance are displayed as + and the number of credits in green.
- Credit Changes that decrease the balance are displayed as – and the number of credits in red.
The status of the workout can also affect the Account balance.
- Checked Ins are reflected with the Scheduled Workout and have no additional impact on the balance.
- Late Charges are reflected with the Scheduled Workout and have no additional impact on the balance. A late charge is the same impact as a completed workout.
- Cancelled workouts are reflect with the Scheduled Workout and add the value of the workout back to your account. In short, you don’t get charged for a workout you cancel prior to the fitness partner’s Cancelation Notice policy.
Adjusting Prepaid Credits (fitness partners only):
Fitness Partners can adjust the balance if they want to credit back a Late Cancel charge, allocate credits to another client account upon request or account for another change to the account. Those transactions appear in the ledger as an Adjustment.
From your Client List, select the Client and click View to view the Client Profile. Select Adjust Prepaid Credits. Enter the number of credits to be adjusted and select the reason for the adjustment on the Adjust Prepaid Credits form.
FREE and Members Only FREE workouts do not appear in the Account History. However, those workouts are tracked on your the Schedule in Hello Workout and credit for completed workouts are included in Achievements as with paid workouts.
Gym Benefit: If your company uses the Hello Workout platform to administer their Gym Benefit, the value of your benefit will also appear in the Account History and the running balance will display under the Main Menu. The Account History will capture how the benefit is spent using all the transactions captured for paid workouts as described above.
If you have questions about your Account History, please contact us at www.helloworkout.com/support or from the Support menu once logged into Hello Workout.