Your account on Hello Workout is active. The system is easy to set up and manage. The steps outlined below will get you started. More information about each of the function is available from the support menu.
From Settings Click on the Gear Icon in the top right corner for the Settings menu. From the Settings menu you can add and update:
1. Business Details: The Business Details page is where you can upload pictures, enter and update your business contact information and add and update the types of workouts offered.
2. Payment Details: Hello Workout is integrated with Stripe. Click on the link to create a Stripe account and add your bank account. Purchases made by your clients go direct to your account less processing fees charged by Stripe.
3. Regular Rates: The Regular Rates page covers your standard rates for memberships, packages and sessions including classes, privates, duets, trios and small group workouts. Regular Rates get published on your Rates page and with the events offered to member users. Be sure your rates for group events reflect the amount one person is to pay and not what you expect to get paid for the entire event.
4. Corporate Rates: The Corporate Rates page covers your corporate rates for memberships, packages and sessions including classes, privates, duets, trios and small group workouts. Corporate Rates do not get published on your Rates page and with the events offered. Be sure your rates for group events reflect the amount one person is to pay and not what you expect to get paid for the entire event.
5. Build Loyalty: Check the box for Free Birthday Workout located at the bottom of the Regular Rates page if you want to reward your clients a free workout. Your clients will get an email from you on their birthday.
From Main Menu Click on the Hamburger Menu in the top right corner for the transaction menu.
6. Set up your Schedule: Click Add New Event to add workouts and events you want to market to clients and others. From Highlights, click on the Event Name to edit the event details as needed.
7. Create Special Offers: If things are a little slow or you add something new to your schedule to grow your business, add a Special Offer (discount or loyalty points). Special offers can also be added to a specific event.
Manage your existing clients and add new clients:
8. Clients: From the Client menu, click Add New to build your client list. From the Client List, you can see the status of each client, edit their profile, accept payment and review their account history.
9. Use Reservations: Click Add New Reservation to set up private training sessions, duets, trios and small group classes for clients on your list.
10. Custom Rates: Enter a Custom Rate for each attendee added to a Reservation as needed. Your clients will only see the rate they pay when they make their purchase. It’s the best way to handle long time clients, friends and family and others paying different rates than new customers.
Back to Home The House icon is the quick link to Highlights.
From Highlights , you can see the status of each event, edit an event, access the Attendees and add an Attendee. Be sure to check in Attendees to keep their Account History accurate.
Hello Workout does not accept responsibility for injuries sustained by your clients. Please be sure to complete all your standard paperwork for new and existing clients including waivers unless Hello Workout has agreed to manage the waiver and contracts for you.
If you need help setting up your account or want a new feature added, please contact us at www.helloworkout.com/support or from the Support menu once logged into Hello Workout.