With the holidays right around the corner you’re probably starting to think about gift ideas for friends and family.
We’ve been sharing a few ideas in our posts lately but wanted to share some the gear we love and some deals that make them even sweeter.
1. The Bike Lights from Sparse: The lights are the perfect gift for those who commute by bike or just love to ride. They will help keep your loved ones safe on the roads for years to come. Hello Workout members enjoy a 30% discount on the lights. Code: helloworkout
2. The Climber’s Shoes from Rapha: Say good-bye to sweaty, stinky feet and funky nails with the new Climber’s shoes from Rapha. The shoes are only available in white right now but the black are coming soon. We don’t have an offer on the shoes to share but good shoes are worth the investment. If shoes are not on the list, you might want to check out the in-store specials this weekend and the bundle deals.
3. The Long Sleeve Crew from Lululemon: Say good-bye to funky tan lines, sun screen and skin damage. These shirts are great for any outdoor sport because they wick sweat, reflect sun and are thin enough to keep you cool even on hot days. Plus they make a great base layer for winter sports. You might get lucky and find one on sale, but if not they are definitely worth the investment. Think cost per wear.
4. The Fluffed Up Jacket from Lululemon: The details of this jacket are what make it so perfect for outdoor sports and the cut makes it cute enough to wear around town. The details include venting at the shoulders, reflective tape to keep you safe in the dark and 800 power fill to keep you warm without the bulk of most puffer jackets. It’ll make a great layering piece for winter sports. This jacket just arrived in stores and will go quick – so what can we say other than just get one while you can.
5. The suspension system from TRX: The classes are a great way to train for many different sports but also a good way to counter the physical toll of modern living. The home system would make a great gift for someone who prefers to train at home, just can’t get enough of TRX or who lives in a remote area. The November discount is available for a few more days. Code: NOV20